Your Terms And Conditions Of Use
I. General Conditions
1. Online Store, located on the website at www.dixerparts.com and www.dixerparts.pl allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
2. www.dixerparts.com and www.dixerparts.pl shop is run by the company:
3. Address for correspondence:
II. The procedure for submission and execution of orders
1. Orders can be made using the product was added to the cart and then through the "Order".
To be able to properly perform the contract procedure, you will need to establish a user account, so you can also watch the status of your order.
2. The basic condition for the realization of purchases is to properly fill the contact details along with a valid, existing e-mail address and phone number where contact will be possible when the parcel is delivered by the supplier.
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 13:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays - will be implemented, completed, produced next working day.
4. In the event of circumstances preventing full or part-time execution of the contract, the company Dixer Parts reserves the right to suspend the execution of the contract - about the situation agree to immediately notify the Employer. If the ordered part is unavailable, it is possible to ship parts with the same or better parameters.
5. Orders are incorrectly filled in datas will not be considered.
6. Dixer Parts Company reserves the right to suspend the dubious contracts.
7. Prices of parts in online store www.dixerparts.com and www.dixerparts.pl are given by default in Polish zlotys and include VAT (gross prices). It is possible to change the currency into EUR, GBP and CHF
8. Dixer Parts Company shall issue a receipt or invoice VAT (23%) on goods purchased.
9. The company is mail order sales, and the personal collection of the purchased goods is possible only in case of early arrange a specific date and time.
10. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 10 calendar days of receipt (legal basis: Art. 7 paragraph 1 of the Law of 2 March 2000. On the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a product dangerous). The exceptions are parts produced on special order / request Employer. Parts for special order are parts whose appearance and shape are previously determined by the buyer and are not in stock. The appearance and shape of the parts may differ from the parts which are visible in the pictures (this results for example from different sizes of gears, type of chain, model of the motorcycle to which the part is intended).
11. Preparation of parts to order lasts from 3 to 20 days. This time depends on the amount of orders, delivery of goods and service of machine tools. For specific information on waiting times, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Shipping and prices:
- Pocztex 24 or DPD Polska. Packages are usually delivered on the second day of shipment.
-Weight 30 kg -18 PLN
-Weight From 30 to 40 kg - 40 PLN
-Weight Of 40 to 70 kg - 70 PLN
Rates are based on an earlier deposit money into account.
- It is also possible personal collection by appointment.
- Depending on the country of delivery, shipments are sent via courier UPS, GLS, DPD, FedEx and Poczta Polska (economical and priority shipments)
Dixer Parts Company may require payment if the price for shipping abroad will increase. The buyer has the right in such circumstances to give up shopping.
13. Depending on the project (eg. the size of the sprocket) selected by the Employer pattern may change.
14. Return the product
Under the Act of March 2, 2000 "On protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products", you have the right to cancel the product without giving a reason within 10 days from the date of delivery.
The exercise of this right is possible if you meet the following conditions:
- The product was not used, copied or damaged in any way,
- To the returned accompanied by a guarantee and return the completed form
- The product has not been made on special order Employer
When you return us a product that does not meet these requirements, we will have to return it at your expense.
In the event of cancellation, you receive the price paid by way of purchase of goods, including shipping costs.
We reserve the right not to accept further orders from the Buyer, if the Buyer withdraws from the contract without giving any reason.
If the resulting product will have hidden defects or is broken during use due to reasons beyond the control of you, you can take advantage of the warranty law. Products have a warranty of the manufacturer, importer or seller, valid on Polish territory.
To your claim has been processed, join the returned product receipt or invoice and completed return form
16.1. General Provisions
16.1.2 For the purposes of interpreting this document are applicable definitions included in the Regulations Store.
16.1.3 The shop Seller makes special efforts to protect the rights of users, in particular in terms of privacy and protection of information provided to the Seller and concerning Users. This information (including your personal data) are properly secured and web forms used to that transmit such information shall be protected by the SSL security protocol, making the process of data transmission is encrypted. When processing your personal data Seller pays particular attention to the fact that the data are protected against their unauthorized disclosure, takeover by an unauthorized person, processing with violation of existing laws and their change, loss, damage or destruction.
16.2. Personal data
16.2.1 When using the Store, you may be asked to provide their personal data, necessary for the provision of services by the Seller:
when registering Store (name and surname or company name, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail)
while expressing willingness to use the service newsletter (e-mail)
when ordering (name or company name, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail).
16.2.2 Providing any personal data by you is voluntary. Providing the data mentioned point 2.1. It is necessary for the purposes specified in Chapter 2.4.
16.2.3 Users can browse the shop and placed in the tender for goods or without prior registration and administration of personal data.
16.2.4 Users' personal data being natural persons (including natural persons carrying out a single economic activity) they will be processed by the Seller as administrator of personal data in order to provide services by the Seller through the Store, as well as for marketing purposes related to the functioning of the Store, including the services and goods presented in the store. With regard to your personal information registrants in the store using access data from Allegro or making a store purchase goods or services using access data from Allegro, the Seller receives this data - respectively - of the Group's Allegro and Allegro, with the consent of the Users and to the extent necessary to carry out the Seller objectives mentioned above. The processing of the collected data is in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002. the provision of services electronically. The provision by the user of your personal data is voluntary.
16.2.5 Your personal information may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable laws, including relevant judicial authorities. Users' personal data may also be transmitted or disclosed - the necessary and required range - third parties, including entities carrying out on behalf of the Seller actions related to the Agreement concluded with the Purchaser, m. Al. operators who operate electronic payments in respect of contracts concluded or operators implementing the delivery of goods ordered. Users' personal data (including their e-mail addresses) can also be disclosed by the Seller DreamCommerce in connection with the Shop by the Seller, including in connection with the exercise by DreamCommerce to the Seller actions resulting from the agreement between the Seller and DreamCommerce, allowing vendors to use with tools to conduct Shop.
16.2.6 Seller provides users whose personal data processes, exercise their rights under the Law on protection of personal data, including the right of access to the content of their personal data and to correct them and the right to control the processing of your personal data on the terms described in this Act.
16.2.7 In the framework of realization of the right to control the processing of your personal data, the User shall, in particular the right to bring a written, reasoned request to cease processing of their data due to its particular situation, and also to object to the processing of their data when processing them as Seller it is necessary for the fulfillment of the legitimate objectives pursued by the Seller or if the Seller intends to process them for marketing purposes, or to transfer the Seller's personal information other than Seller controller.
16.2.8 Confidential information about users, including your personal information is protected by the Seller against unauthorized access, as well as other cases of disclosure or loss and against destruction or unauthorized modification of data and information identified by the use of appropriate technical and organizational security.
- Traditional transfer to the bank account:
65 1160 2202 0000 0002 1967 1557
- Payment by PayU
- Credit card payments through PayU
- A payment through PayPal (account: email@example.com)
- Debit card (only by appointment date and time)
By purchasing our products you accept the above terms and conditions.